Thank you for considering a career with AisleOne Merchandising. AisleOne has been built on a foundation of trust and integrity – between our staff, our customers and our customers’ customers. We welcome inquires from individuals who exemplify this approach and who wish to work in an open and honest environment where all input is embraced.
Join a winning team! Apply today.
We are a rapidly growing retail merchandising company that is seeking retail merchandisers. We have several positions available for over night work and some days. Experience with grocery stocking, resets and convenience store coolers is strongly desirable.
Applicants must be reliable, motivated with a positive attitude and able to work well with others. Reliable means of transportation and current proof of insurance are required. Travel is necessary at times depending upon location. Advancement opportunities are available. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees
- Answering store management’s questions; responding to special requests; describing assignment details.
- Maintains store shelves by resetting categories
- Measure shelves for correct height and width, move shelves as necessary
- Clean Shelves
- Removing damaged or freshness-dated products
- Tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products
- Make shelf tags for new items if tags are not available
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing schematic integrity
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exploring opportunities at store level to add value to job accomplishments.
Special Considerations: (i.e. Travel/Work Hours/etc.)
- Adaptable to changing work hours/days/shifts/days off.
- Night work common.
- Travel between stores.
- Out-of-town and over-night travel.
- Responsible for own transportation.
Physical Requirements: (Work Environment/Physical Demands/etc)
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 50 pounds
- Stand up to 8 hours
- Bending at the waist and neck – Constant
- Twisting neck and waist
- Stooping 3-6 hours
- Crouching 3-6 hours
- Squatting 3-6 hours
- Kneeling 3-6 hours
- Walking 3-6 hours
- Fine hand manipulation (manipulate parts for assembly, pushing, pulling, reaching)
- Reaching above shoulders
- Sitting up to three hours
Pay is commensurate with experience. No phone calls please! Please fax or email resumes and applications to 888.900.4466 attention Staffing Department or email@example.com